Your DONATIONS help us to continue to empower and support women leaders and children, civil society change-makers, and human rights defenders, engaged to build a better world with 75% of the world’s population (women and children of the world) claiming a seat at all decision-making Tables.
You can select from our four annual campaigns and become a member and/or donor today!
Your donations make all the difference and you are free to give whatever is right for you in support of our four campaign activities which we convene annually.
BELOW SOME SUGGESTIONS:
1) « Organizing WWSF annual Geneva 75% Forums » to empower and support women- and youth leadership organizations and providing training sessions on How to claim a seat at the Table, and become a Human Rights defender at national, and international levels.
2) Revising and publishing annually our 17 Days Call to Action Campaign for rural women leaders & their communities (1-17 October); awarding annually our « Prize for women’s creativity in rural life» (US$ 1000 per laureate); and, if funds permit, our « Rural Women Movements Award» (US$ 10’000 per movement) to increase visibility and support.
3) Revising and publishing annually our 19 Days Call to Action Campaign for prevention of violence and abuse against children and youth (1-19 November); and awarding several «Innovation Prizes » to national creative campaign members (US$ 1000 to 3000 per organization).
4) Revising and publishing our annual Action Kit White Ribbon-Youth Engage CH Campaign for the elimination of violence against women and youth (365 days with 16 themes, CHF /US$ 3000-5000).
5) WWSF General program support and core funding: your donations for overhead costs help us continue our work, empower our partners, and contribute to building a more just and peaceful world. Budgets are available upon request.
Checks addressed to Women’s World Summit Foundation WWSF – P.O.Box 1504 – CH-1211 Geneva 1 – Switzerland – Tel. +41 (0) 22 738 66 19
1 – Bank transfer (US Dollars) via BCGE Bank, address: CH-1211 Geneva 2, in favor of WWSF account – IBAN:CH8900788000050701413 – SWIFT: BCGECHGGXXX, Clearing/CB : 788 – Ref. Donation.
2 – Bank transfer(Swiss Francs) via BCGE Bank,address: CH-1211 Geneva 2, in favor of WWSF account – IBAN:CH1900788000050701412 – SWIFT: BCGECHGGXXX – Clearing/CB : 788 – Ref. Donation. (Donations from Swiss sponsors are tax-deductible).
3 – Swiss postal checking account: CCP 12-100651-8, 1202 Geneva, in favor of WWSF. Ref. Donation. (Donations from Swiss sponsors are tax-deductible).
4 – Secure online payment with PayPal to email@example.com
PLEASE! CLICK ON THE PAYPAL BUTTON BELOW TO GET STARTED.
We thank you in advance for your generosity and partnership. WWSF is a totally transparent, non-profit, humanitarian, international, non-governmental organization (INGO) with United Nations consultative status (ECOSOC, UNFPA, DPI). WWSF accounts are annually audited by the Geneva Fiduciary, Battisti SA, and financial reports are available upon request.