Your DONATIONS help us to continue to empower and support rural women leaders, civil society change-makers and human rights defenders engaged with the elimination of violence against women, children, and youth.
You can select from our three annual campaigns and become a member and/or donor today!
Your donations make all the difference and you are free to give whatever is right for you. To support our campaign work and the prize awards we give annually.
BELOW SOME SUGGESTIONS:
1) « Prize for women’s creativity in rural life »: we select annually 10 candidates to receive the award (US 1000 per laureate) to empower them in their development activities.
2) « Rural Women Movements Award»: to empower bi-annually our « Rural Women Movements Award » (US 10’000 per movement) to increase their visibility.
3) « Innovation Prize 19 Days », awarding innovative programs for the prevention of violence and abuse against children and youth (US 1000 to 3000 per organization).
4) « Youth Engage Prize for creative mobilization among youth organizations and clubs » (US 5000) to eliminate violence against women and youth by 2030.
5) General program support and core funding: your donations help us to continue our work.
Checks addressed to Women’s World Summit Foundation WWSF – P.O.Box 5490 CH-1211 Geneva 11, Switzerland, Ref. Donation.
1 – Bank transfer via BCGE (Swiss Francs), Address: CH-1211 Geneva 2, in favor of WWSF – IBAN: CH1900788000050701412 – SWIFT: BCGECHGGXXX – Clearing/CB : 788 – Ref. Donation.
2 – Bank transfer via BCGE (US Dollars), CH-1211 Geneva 2, in favor of WWSF – IBAN: CH8900788000050701413 – SWIFT: BCGECHGGXXX, Clearing/CB : 788 – Ref. Donation.
3 – Swiss postal checking account: CCP 12-100651-8, 1202 Geneva, in favour of WWSF. Ref. Donation.
4 – Secure online payment with PayPal.
PLEASE! CLICK ON THE PAYPAL BUTTON BELOW TO GET STARTED.
We thank you for your generosity and partnership. WWSF is a totally transparent, non-profit, humanitarian, international, non-governmental organization (INGO) with United Nations consultative status (ECOSOC, UNFPA, DPI). WWSF accounts are annually audited by the Geneva Fiduciary, Battisti SA, and financial reports are available upon request.