Your DONATIONS help us to continue to empower and support women leaders and children, civil society change-makers, and human rights defenders, engaged to build a better world with 75% of the world’s population (women and children of the world) claiming a seat at all decision-making Tables.
You can select from our four annual campaigns and become a member and/or donor today!
Your donations make all the difference and you are free to give whatever is right for you in support of our four campaigns which we convene annually.
BELOW SOME SUGGESTIONS:
1) « Organizing 75% annual WWSF Geneva Forums » for training sessions on How to claim a seat at the Table and Empower Human Rights defenders and national 75% activities. (CHF 2000 to 5000)
2) « Prize for women’s creativity in rural life » we select annually 10 candidates to receive the award (US$ 1000 per laureate) to empower them in their development activities.
3) « Rural Women Movements Award» to empower bi-annually our « Rural Women Movements Award » (US$ 10’000 per movement) to increase visibility and mobilization.
4) « Innovation Prize 19 Days campaign», awarding innovative programs for the prevention of violence and abuse against children and youth (US$ 1000 to 3000 per organization).
5) « White Ribbon CH-Youth Engage Prize for creative mobilization among youth organizations and clubs » (CHF 3000) to eliminate violence against women and youth by 2030.
6) General program support and core funding: your donations for overhead costs help us to continue our work, empower our partners, and contribute to building a more just and peaceful world.
Checks addressed to Women’s World Summit Foundation WWSF – P.O.Box 1504 – CH-1211 Geneva 1 – Switzerland – Tel. 079 476 17 84
1 – Bank transfer (Swiss Francs) via BCGE Bank address: CH-1211 Geneva 2, in favor of WWSF account – IBAN: CH1900788000050701412 – SWIFT: BCGECHGGXXX – Clearing/CB : 788 – Ref. Donation.
2 – Bank transfer (US Dollars) via BCGE Bank address: CH-1211 Geneva 2, in favor of WWSF account – IBAN: CH8900788000050701413 – SWIFT: BCGECHGGXXX, Clearing/CB : 788 – Ref. Donation.
3 – Swiss postal checking account: CCP 12-100651-8, 1202 Geneva, in favor of WWSF. Ref. Donation.
4 – Secure online payment with PayPal.
PLEASE! CLICK ON THE PAYPAL BUTTON BELOW TO GET STARTED.
We thank you for your generosity and partnership. WWSF is a totally transparent, non-profit, humanitarian, international, non-governmental organization (INGO) with United Nations consultative status (ECOSOC, UNFPA, DPI). WWSF accounts are annually audited by the Geneva Fiduciary, Battisti SA, and financial reports are available upon request.