Your DONATIONS help us to continue to empower and support rural women leaders, civil society change makers and human rights defenders engaged with the elimination of violence against women, children, and youth.
You can select from our three annual campaigns and become a member/donor today !
YOUR DONATIONS MAKE ALL THE DIFFERENCE AND YOU ARE FREE TO GIVE WHATEVER IS RIGHT FOR YOU. TO SUPPORT OUR CAMPAIGNS WORK AND THE PRIZES THAT WE ANNUALY GIVE.
BELOW SOME SUGGESTIONS:
1) For the annual Empowerment Kit 1-17 October and annual « Prize for women’s creativity in rural life », we select 10 candidates to receive an awrad (US$ 1000 per laureate).
2) For the creation of a « Special Fund for Rural Women Movements » to empower us to continue awarding bi-annually a « Rural Women Movements prize » (US$ 10'000 per movement) to increase their visibility.
3) For the annual Empowerment Kit 1-19 November and the annual « Innovation Prize », awarding WWSF coalitions for innovative programs for prevention of violence and abuse against children and youth (US$ 1000 to 3000) per organization.
4) For the annual 365 Days with 16 themes activism campaign Kit in French and German and the mobilization of the Swiss YOUTH ENGAGE campaign to eliminate violence against women and youth by 2030.
5) For general program support and core funding.
- Secure online payment with PayPal.
We thank you for your generosity and partnership. WWSF is a totally transparent, non-profit, humanitarian, international, non-governmental organization (INGO) with United Nations consultative status (ECOSOC, UNFPA, DPI). WWSF accounts are annually audited by the Geneva Fiduciary, Battisti SA, and financial reports are available upon request.